Crewed Motor Sailer | Length: 34.60 m | Built: 2004 / 2005
- Motor sailer Arktos is a great traditional schooner with 2 masts and sails of 840m2. Fully equipped with the latest navigational and communication equipment providing full facilities for guests on board. Accommodation for 11 guests, 7 crew, 5 cabins all with ensuite private facilities: 3 double cabins, 1 twin cabin and one twin cabin with an extra pullman berth.
- Beam (m)
- Draft (m)
- Sailarea Surface (m2)
- Engine Type
- 2 X CUMMINS (600 HP EACH)
- Additional info
- ACCOMMODATION: 11 guests in 5 cabins, three double cabins, one twin cabin and one twin cabin with an extra Pullman berth all with en-suite facilities. Interior dining saloon plus dining area at aft main deck and guest toilet with shower on deck
- RECREATION: One tender with rib ZODIAC 4.20m with outboard, water skis, tubes snorkeling and fishing equipment.
- EQUIPMENT: 2 Masts (Scooner), Smoke-Fire detection system throughout, Power generator : 2 X ONAN (75 KW EACH), Bow thruster 75Hp, Speed : approx 12Kts on engine, Satellite communications (Phone/FAX/E-mail/Internet), Audio system in saloon, dinning room and deck Main saloon. Full air conditioning
- MISCELLANEOUS: All wooden construction
- Standard Inventory
- Engine, Hot Water, Autopilot, Outboard, Pillow Cases, Sheets, Pillows, Blankets, Refrigerator, Loud speakers, CD player, G.P.S., V.H.F., Light house book, Pilot book, Charts, Speakers, Swimming ladder, Horseshoe Buoys, Fenders, Log/speed, Sounder, Dinghy, Windlass, Anchor, Bimini, Sprayhood, Mainsail, Genoa, First Aid Kit, Fire extinguishers, Radar Reflector, Safety Harnesses, Black balls, Life jacket junior, Life jackets, Life raft