Crewed Motor Boat | Length: 50.00 m | Built: 2008
- Motor yacht Heesen 164 features interior design by Mark Wallace. The impressive and ultra-modern interior boasts a combination of ebony wood with black steel accents, luxurious gray fabrics, and brown leather. The main salon is large and luxurious with a bar made of white onyx, under lit in blue located at the aft area of the salon. There are several comfortable couches, and seats in the main salon and further forward is an extendible dining table made of ebony, that can seat 8 or 12 guests and sits in front of a lit up Venetian glass wall sculpture Forward of the superyacht main salon and dining area is a hallway leading to the VIP cabin, which boasts thousands of individually selected black river stones that are mounted under clear structural glass and back lit in blue. This hallway also leads to the day head. Also located on the Main deck is a well-appointed study which can convert into a massage room. This convertible room can also host another bed in there available for supernumeraries if required. The full beam VIP cabin located on the Main deck boasts a fold down balcony which sits directly over the water and gives exterior privacy to the guests. The views can be enjoyed from the chaises longues inside the cabin or deck chairs on the balcony. The impressive master suite is located on the upper deck and is comprised of a luxurious master stateroom, ensuite bathroom, small office/saloon with walk-in wardrobe and a large upper aft deck. The Master cabin boasts a king size bed which rotates 360 degrees offering panoramic views. A remote controls the TV, music and rotating bed. The ensuite bathroom has a bath tub, and a large mirror with a concealed TV screen mounted on the wall. The shower is a spa and steam room with essential oils. The exterior deck features a private Spa Pool, two hammocks, 4 sun loungers, an icemaker and fridge. The remaining 4 cabins including three doubles and 1 twin with 2 Pullman berths are located on the lower deck. The well-appointed guest cabins are separated by a large entrance hall and each with its own ensuite mosaic tiled bathroom. Each cabin has an individual color scheme with beautiful fabrics and mattock bed linen plus large flat screen TVs with the connection to the Kaleidescape server.
- Beam (m)
- Draft (m)
- Water deposit (lit)
- Fuel deposit (lit)
- Engine Type
- 6280 HP / 4683kW
- Additional info
- ACCOMMODATION : One Master cabin, one VIP cabin, three cabins with double bed and on cabin with twin beds. En suite facilities in all cabins.
- GENERAL AMENITIES : Kaleidescape throughout with over 3000 films and music albums. Sat tv / Direct tv. WIFI thoughout (360). Large flat screen tvs throughout. Music remotes in all cabins. Optional 50 inch. tv on bow with surround sound incorporated into the retractable canopy seating. Huge deck Jacuzzi for 12 on sundeck. Jacuzzi/Infinity Pool on deck. Air conditioning, Deck Jacuzzi, Stabilisers at anchor, WiFi connection on board.
- TENDER & TOYS : 37 ft. Intrepid sport fishing boat (3x300hp Yamaha). 27 ft. Novurania diesel tender. 4.5m Narwhal rescue tender. Four Yamaha Waverunners. Two Seabobs. Two Kayaks. Two Stand-up paddle boards. Two Big mabels. Water skis. Wake boards. Snorkeling gear. Fishing gear. Assortment of Beach Toys. Two Yoga mats. Free weights & Bench
- Standard Inventory
- Engine, Hot Water, Autopilot, Outboard, Pillow Cases, Sheets, Pillows, Blankets, Refrigerator, Loud speakers, CD player, G.P.S., V.H.F., Light house book, Pilot book, Charts, Speakers, Swimming ladder, Horseshoe Buoys, Fenders, Log/speed, Sounder, Dinghy, Windlass, Anchor, Bimini, Sprayhood, Mainsail, Genoa, First Aid Kit, Fire extinguishers, Radar Reflector, Safety Harnesses, Black balls, Life jacket junior, Life jackets, Life raft