Crewed Motor Boat | Length: 42.98 m | Built: 2006/2015
- Superyacht Mondomarine 141 is a traditional displacement yacht with a spacious Gentleman club interior style. The main salon has been specifically designed to make her guests feel welcome and comfortable. The classic English gentleman’s club-style deco is warm and cosy, featuring satin-finish mahogany and myrtle and ebony inlay. The huge windows provide plenty of natural light allowing a magnificent view on the outside, even when seated on the comfortable and oversized couches. The large pop up flat screen TV is located on the starboard side and refreshments can be served at the bar whose top is covered with granite. She provides yacht charter accommodation for up to 12 guests five cabins. The full beam Master Stateroom is located forward on the Main Deck and is fitted with huge windows offering brilliant views and two opening portholes for fresh air. There is a sofa on starboard which provides a perch just above the water and an office desk on portside where guests can work on a laptop thanks to the Wi-Fi connection throughout the boat. The outside deck spaces onboard yacht are also spacious and well thought out. The Aft deck features a sofa and four chairs welcoming eight guests for al fresco dining or cocktails. The Upper Aft Deck houses one of the two tenders and one Jet Ski. There is still enough room for an oval table that can host up to 8 guests on chairs and sofa. The Sun Deck is fully equipped to enjoy the long summer days, and there is a sun awning if the shade is needed. The Spa Pool is surrounded by a large sun tanning area which is the perfect place to enjoy refreshments served from the circular bar under the radar arch. On the aft of the Sun Deck, there is plenty of space for beach chairs in addition to the sofas.
- Beam (m)
- Draft (m)
- Engine Type
- 2 x CAT 3508B
- Additional info
- ACCOMMODATION : One Master Stateroom on the main deck with his and hers bathroom. Two full-beam VIP staterooms and two twin cabins with Pullman berths, all with en suite facilities.
- GENERAL AMENITIES : Satellite TV. Audio/Video in all cabins. Home theater at the upper salon. Gym. Video library. Roku Streaming TV. Karaoke system in the Sky Lounge Jacuzzi on the sun deck surrounded by a very large sun bed, in addition to the 4 sun loungers opposite the sundeck bar located under the radar arch. On the aft area of the Sun Deck there is al fresco dining near the BBQ grill. Gym/exercise equipment, Stabilizers underway, WiFi connection on board.
- TENDER & TOYS : 10m Intrepid Tender & Day boat 2x300hp engines, side-boarding ladder for swimming and diving, fresh water, toilet, ample seating for guests, cooler box & Bluetooth stereo. 5m Zodiac RIB Tender & Ski boat 80hp outboard engine. Yamaha 3-person Wave Runner (220hp). Yamaha Stand-up Jetski. Fly-board Legend - flying jetpack board by Zapata Racing (under professional supervision only) Jumbo custom-built Freestyle Cruiser triple-deck slide. Assorted Waterskis & Wakeboard. Multiple towable inflatable toys, water mattresses, etc. Assorted snorkeling gear in all sizes. Paddle boards / Stand-up paddles
- Standard Inventory
- Engine, Hot Water, Autopilot, Outboard, Pillow Cases, Sheets, Pillows, Blankets, Refrigerator, Loud speakers, CD player, G.P.S., V.H.F., Light house book, Pilot book, Charts, Speakers, Swimming ladder, Horseshoe Buoys, Fenders, Log/speed, Sounder, Dinghy, Windlass, Anchor, Bimini, Sprayhood, Mainsail, Genoa, First Aid Kit, Fire extinguishers, Radar Reflector, Safety Harnesses, Black balls, Life jacket junior, Life jackets, Life raft