Crewed Motor Boat | Length: 35.36 m | Built: 2010
- Stepping on board of Falcon 116 radiant 35.36 m., newly built in 2010, you immediately experience the fresh, crisp and light atmosphere that she offers. This bright, shining, glorious yacht is extremely humble in her beauty. Once on board, you find yourself on the large, wide and spacious aft deck on which there is a light wooden table surrounded by 10/12 chairs, the entrance to the salon and two entrances to the well-sized swimming platform which has a shower for rinsing off after swimming. With her stylish interior design, beautiful and sleek exterior, elegant lighting, numerous up-to-date amenities, water-toys and her superb crew, your stay on-board Falcon 116 will, without a doubt, be one that is relaxing, enjoyable, unforgettable and one that you will be ready to do again!
- Beam (m)
- Draft (m)
- Water deposit (lit)
- Fuel deposit (lit)
- Engine Type
- 2 x 2285 BHP MTU
- Additional info
- ACCOMMODATION : One VIP cabin on the main deck fore with wardrobe, minibar and safe. One Master cabin on lower deck with desk, walk-in wardrobe, minibar and safe. One VIP cabin on the lower deck fore, wardrobe,safe and mini bar. Two Twin cabins on the lower deck with one Pullman berth in each and wardrobe. All cabins with en-suite facilities.
- GENERAL AMENITIES : LED monitor and theater systems (DVD/CD/Audio) in salon. Satellite TV with plasma monitors in all cabins, play-station 4 and a library of books/DVDs/PS4 games. Bow thruster, water-makers, ice-makers, mini bar in Master and both VIP suite, safety box in all suites, closed circuit security TV, mini bars on upper deck and in salon. Air-conditioning throughout.
- TENDER & TOYS : 1 x 4,8 Novurania with 80hp Yamaha outboard engine. 1 x Yamaha three-seater wave-runner 115hp. Water-skis. Tubes. Wake board. 2 x Kayaks. Snorkeling and Fishing Equipment.
- Standard Inventory
- Engine, Hot Water, Autopilot, Outboard, Pillow Cases, Sheets, Pillows, Blankets, Refrigerator, Loud speakers, CD player, G.P.S., V.H.F., Light house book, Pilot book, Charts, Speakers, Swimming ladder, Horseshoe Buoys, Fenders, Log/speed, Sounder, Dinghy, Windlass, Anchor, Bimini, Sprayhood, Mainsail, Genoa, First Aid Kit, Fire extinguishers, Radar Reflector, Safety Harnesses, Black balls, Life jacket junior, Life jackets, Life raft