Crewed Sailing Monohull | Length: 21.10 m | Built: 2017
- Hanse 675, is a sailing yacht available for crewed charters throughout Greece. Nadamas, Hanse 675, was built in 2017. Her interior layout sleeps up to 6 guests in 3 staterooms, including a master suite, 1 double cabin and 1 with convertible to double bed and can accommodate up to 2 crew members. The boat design is to provide sailors perfectly and relaxing vacation, with light and shade on deck.
- Beam (m)
- Draft (m)
- Water deposit (lit)
- Fuel deposit (lit)
- Engine Type
- 210 Hp
- Additional info
- Accommodation: 6 guests in 3 cabins: 1 master, 1 with a double bed & 1 with convertible to double bed.
- General Amenities: Teak deck, Spray hood, Cockpit Hard top with sliding canvas, bow thruster, stern thruster, under-water lights, hydraulic gangway, bathing platform, easy tender system, Ice maker, wine cooler, Freezer, BB-Q, Micro-Wave, Washer/dryer, Dish washer, electric toilets TV set in Salon, TV set in master cabin, Safe
- Tender & Toys: Williams Jet tender 325 sport 100hp, tubes, sup, kayak
- Crew: Crew consisting of 2: Captain, Hostess, in separate compartments
- Standard Inventory
- Engine, Hot Water, Autopilot, Outboard, Pillow Cases, Sheets, Pillows, Blankets, Refrigerator, Loud speakers, CD player, G.P.S., V.H.F., Light house book, Pilot book, Charts, Speakers, Swimming ladder, Horseshoe Buoys, Fenders, Log/speed, Sounder, Dinghy, Windlass, Anchor, Bimini, Sprayhood, Mainsail, Genoa, First Aid Kit, Fire extinguishers, Radar Reflector, Safety Harnesses, Black balls, Life jacket junior, Life jackets, Life raft