Crewed Motor Boat | Length: 59.80 m | Built: 2006
- BENETTI 196 is a 59.80 m. superyacht built by luxury yacht builder Benetti and naval architect Stefano Natucci. This vessel is a refreshing escape into calming interiors and an unforgettable trip for guests seeking a sail in the lap of luxury, evenings in the deck jacuzzi and a sauna for tranquil days at sea. Her naturally-lit and expansive inner rooms offer the most inviting atmosphere. Her salon is decorated from floor to ceiling in white furnishings, fabrics, and light woodwork, welcoming guests to sit and relax around her large U-shaped sofa and armchairs with blue sea views framed through the windows. A formal dining room extends from the salon into magnificently-designed place settings and cozy modern dining chairs. An elegant elevator and master staircase create a centerpiece for navigating the yacht. Her master suite hosts a private office, lounge with large semi-circle couch, and nearly-divine his and hers en suites. She also includes a VIP suite on the skylounge deck and three double staterooms and one twin stateroom below for hosting a total of 12 guests. It is simply beautiful inside and out. Her sun deck jacuzzi is surrounded by oversized sunpads for catching rays or umbrellas for relaxing in the shade. On her skylounge deck, guests can share drinks and conversation with friends and family on a built-in lounge seating area next to casual cocktail tables. A complete formal dining area can be found at the skylounge aft deck for the most magnificent toasts to memorable moments at sunset. She also comes complete with a beach club, offering guests easy access to the water for swimming, watersports and trips ashore. With a sauna and gym full of exercise equipment, she makes it easy to stay on top of the daily routine. She also offers endless adventures with two boats and glass-bottom kayaks for island-hopping excursions. Her itinerary of snorkeling gear and seabobs make underwater encounters a memorable experience, plus waverunners, wakeboards and other towables offer thrill-seekers a chance to catch a rush with a race across the water.
- Beam (m)
- Draft (m)
- Water deposit (lit)
- Fuel deposit (lit)
- Engine Type
- 2 x 1850hp
- Additional info
- ACCOMMODATION: One master suite with study, king size bed (his and her bathrooms) and full beam sitting area, located on the main deck. One Vip cabin with queen size bed located on the upper deck. Two double cabins with queen size bed, located on the lower deck. Two twin cabins, with an extra Pullman berth each, located on the lower deck. En suite facilities in all cabins.
- GENERAL AMENITIES: Sat TV, DVD/CD players, in the salons. Sat TV, DVD/CD players in all cabins. Library with more than 500 movies. Music library with international music
- TENDER & TOYS: One custom made tender with 340hp engine, one custom made tender 5,5m with 115hp engine, one tender 4m, two jet skis, one canoe see bottom plastic, tubes, trabolino, banana, water skis, diving and fishing equipment.
- CREW: 15
- Standard Inventory
- Engine, Hot Water, Autopilot, Outboard, Pillow Cases, Sheets, Pillows, Blankets, Refrigerator, Loud speakers, CD player, G.P.S., V.H.F., Light house book, Pilot book, Charts, Speakers, Swimming ladder, Horseshoe Buoys, Fenders, Log/speed, Sounder, Dinghy, Windlass, Anchor, Bimini, Sprayhood, Mainsail, Genoa, First Aid Kit, Fire extinguishers, Radar Reflector, Safety Harnesses, Black balls, Life jacket junior, Life jackets, Life raft