Golden Yacht 278
Crewed Motor Boat | Length: 85.00 m | Built: 2018
- Golden Yacht 278 is a 85 m. superyacht built by luxury builder Golden Yachts and naval architect Giorgio Vafiadis. As one of the largest and most ambitious yachts of its kind, this majestic vessel captures the hearts of those seeking a Mediterranean charter with all the pleasures of life at the helm. Golden Yacht 278 is a display of contemporary opulence at its finest. Her sheer size and magnificence allow her to harmoniously house up to 12 guests. With expansive and sleekly-designed salons on the main and upper decks, entertaining and sharing drinks with family and friends is taken to a whole new level over windows framing the most picturesque sea-lined sunsets. She even hosts a cinema room as an extension of the VIP cabin, and an office in the master suite. Her exterior makes a bold statement with bridge deck Jacuzzi to welcome an evening dip or some afternoon sunbathing across an breezy lounge area. The view from atop the bridge deck allows guests to enjoy a grand expanse of breathtaking surroundings. Formal seaside dining is offered on her highest deck, while swimming becomes a group activity with her sizable beach club, complete with connecting wellness and spa center. She also features a touch and go helipad atop her hull.
- Beam (m)
- Draft (m)
- Engine Type
- 2 x CAT 3516C, 2525KW
- Additional info
- ACCOMMODATION: Upper deck: Suite of owner, two Double cabins, one Twin cabin. Main deck: VIP suite, four Double cabins, one Twin cabin. Lower deck: One Twin/hospital cabin. En suite facilities in all cabins.
- GENERAL AMENITIES: Audio distribution system with independent Airplay, Bluetooth, Internet radio, Spotify, tune in radio, Pandora, Sirus Xm, Deezer, Napster in each area of the yacht. Indoor and outdoor B&W speakers and sound bars. Mini iPads in each cabin for music and TV control. Alternatively the guests can connect their own iPhone/iPad/Android device. Twenty outlets for high power party speakers and dj booths. Twenty one TVs 32 inch.-88 inch. are installed throughout the yacht each with independent movie players, satellite receiver, media player, Apple TV, blue ray players, local TV channels and local inputs for gaming consoles, video cameras etc. 7.1 Dolby Atmos installed in master suites, VIP suites and salon. Central Digital Media System that can project images to all TVs. Outdoor cinema in the sun deck area that can connect with media players, satellite receivers and Apple TV. Movies server with 450+ movies that are updated annually. Movie room adjacent to VIP cabin. Beach club with steam room, massage room, bar, outdoor shower. Pool on sundeck. Helipad.
- TENDER & TOYS: 1 x Limo Tender 9.75m (custom made) with 2x220hp Volvo Penta D3. 1 x Novurania Catamaran 6m with 115hp Yamaha outboard engine. 1 x Chris Craft 8.13m with Mercury V8 engine (total 350hp.) 1 x Avon Sea Sport 440 with 60hp Yamaha outboard engine. 2 x Jetsurf GP 100. 4 x Seabob F5. 2 x Seadoo GTX LTD 230. 1 x Seadoo Spark 900HO ACE 2UP/IBR TRIXX. 1 x Jungle Jim. 1 x Bouncer 16 ft. with slide & ilog. 1 x Runway ft. 1 x Ocean Pool 6m x 5m x 2.4m. 1 x Kayak (1 pax). 1 x Kayak (2 pax). 1 x Transparent Kayak (1 pax or 2 pax). 2 x Paddleboard. 3 x Crusher Towable (1 pax). 1 x Sonar Towable (4 pax). 1 x Chaser Towable (3 pax). 1 x Water Carpet. 1 x Ski Pair (Adult). 1 x Ski Pair (Teenager). 1 x Ski Pair (Junior). 1 x Monoski Slalom. 1 x Wakeboard. 2 x Ski handle with rope. 1 x Wake handle with rope. 4 x Heavy duty towable rope (max. 4 pax). 2 x Hobie Mirage Eclipse. 2 x Electric Bikes. 1 x Bike. Gym equipment: 1 x Cardio Run Personal Unit Treadmill 4 x Wellness Weights (1KG) Various Dumbell Weights (6KG, 8KG, 12KG ,14KG) 1 x Wellness Ball Home CM 0,55 1 x Skillmill Connect 1 x Skillrow 1 x Kinesis Personal Vision 1 x Wellness Ball Ring Various x Kett Le Bell Weights (6KG, 8KG, 10KG, 12KG, 16KG, 20KG) 1 x Bench Personal
- CREW: 26
- Standard Inventory
- Engine, Hot Water, Autopilot, Outboard, Pillow Cases, Sheets, Pillows, Blankets, Refrigerator, Loud speakers, CD player, G.P.S., V.H.F., Light house book, Pilot book, Charts, Speakers, Swimming ladder, Horseshoe Buoys, Fenders, Log/speed, Sounder, Dinghy, Windlass, Anchor, Bimini, Sprayhood, Mainsail, Genoa, First Aid Kit, Fire extinguishers, Radar Reflector, Safety Harnesses, Black balls, Life jacket junior, Life jackets, Life raft