Crewed Motor Boat | Length: 56.08 m | Built: 1985/2017
- Yacht Picchioti 184 was built in 1985 by Picchiotti, a division of Perini Navi Group in Italy. Measuring 56 m., she underwent an extensive refit in 2017. Her elegant interior and exterior styling is by Picchiotti. Interior deck space is made for groups seeking a wide variety of entertaining options. She has a large, airy main salon that boasts a lounge area with sofas and coffee tables, and a formal dining space with round table and chairs for 12 guests. There is also an upper salon with a bar, dance floor, and spectacular panoramic view. The exterior deck space has options for dining, relaxing and entertaining. The generous sun deck has a wide selection of seating options including loungers and sunbeds. The aft deck has an outdoor lounge area for sunset cocktails and conversation. Her upper deck has an al fresco dining option with a beautiful view. Guests aboard the yacht will love her selection of water toys and sports, including waverunners, a seabob, water skis, a wakeboard, a water slide and more. These are all easily accessed via the extended swim platform and teak beach. She also boasts a gym with weights, yoga equipment, exercise bench and TRX.
- Beam (m)
- Draft (m)
- Engine Type
- 2 x 1180hp MTU
- Additional info
- ACCOMMODATION: Main deck: One VIP cabin with en suite facilities. Lower deck:One Master cabin, one VIP cabin, two cabins with double beds, and two cabins with twin beds convertible to double beds, all with en suite facilities.
- GENERAL AMENITIES: Upper Salon: 60 inch.TV, satellite TV, Airplay music amplifier In/out. Main Salon: 56 inch. TV, satellite TV, Airplay music amplifier in/out. Master Cabin & VIP main: Smart TV 56 inch. satellite TV. VIP Cabin lower: 40 inch.TV Satellite TV. Lower twin & double cabin: 32 inch. TV, Satellite TV. Portable 10 inch. BT speaker with mic. Extensive refit in 2017. Stabilizers underway. Airy salon and dinette with a lazy Susan for 12. Five cabins with double bed, and two twin cabins convertible to doubles. Upper salon with panoramic view, bar and dance floor. Generous sun deck space. Gym equipment: TRX, Lift Weights, Exercise Bench, Yoga Equipment.
- TENDER & TOYS: 1 x 5,7m ZAR well-deck with 150hp Yamaha outboard. 1 x 5m Scanner with 100hp Yamaha outboard. 2 x Yamaha 1.8 FX SHO wave runners. 1 x Sea bob. Water ski equipment. Stand up paddle (SUP). 3 x Tubes. Wake surf. Wake board. Water slide. Rendezvous diving only
- CREW: 12
- Standard Inventory
- Engine, Hot Water, Autopilot, Outboard, Pillow Cases, Sheets, Pillows, Blankets, Refrigerator, Loud speakers, CD player, G.P.S., V.H.F., Light house book, Pilot book, Charts, Speakers, Swimming ladder, Horseshoe Buoys, Fenders, Log/speed, Sounder, Dinghy, Windlass, Anchor, Bimini, Sprayhood, Mainsail, Genoa, First Aid Kit, Fire extinguishers, Radar Reflector, Safety Harnesses, Black balls, Life jacket junior, Life jackets, Life raft