Golden Yacht 175
Crewed Motor Boat | Length: 53.58 m | Built: 2010
- Luxury motor yacht Golden Yacht 175 is 53.58 m in length and was built by Golden Yachts in 2010, with naval architecture by HYDROTEC S.R.L and interior decoration by INTERIN Studio Giorgio Vafiadis. The motor yacht is based in Greece and the Eastern Mediterranean accommodating up to 14 yacht charter guests in 4 Double and 3 Twin cabins. She has a neutral interior décor, offering a soothing and warm welcome to her guests. Fine oak and teak lacquered woods are elegant, while well-appointed furnishings and fittings are classy, yet comfortable. On the main deck, the salon is generous, boasting a large seating area, coffee table, panoramic windows and pop up entertainment center. Forward of the entertainment center is a full beam formal dining area, seating up to 12 guests in sumptuous style. The main deck continues forward on the starboard side, leading to a guest day head, foyer, twin guest cabin, and finally, the full beam luxurious master suite. The upper deck features a skylounge, ideal for a more casual retreat, offering a massive semicircular seating area, in a serene ambiance and boasting a 42 inch. flat screen TV and full entertainment center. Forward of the skylounge is the spacious VIP cabin and separate work out gym, followed by the pilot house. Further guest accommodation is on the lower deck, in 4 contemporary, light and spacious cabins. Two cabins have double beds and 2 have twin beds, (the twins each boasting an upper Pullman berth). The lower decks arrangement on board the charter yacht was devised with a focus on versatility, each cabin can remain private or alternatively, both double cabins join to a twin cabin, creating 2 fabulous family suites. Superyacht has plenty to offer on her 3 exterior decks. The main salon leads out onto a shaded aft deck and alfresco dining option, seating and spacious entertaining area. Further aft, on port and starboard, guests gain easy access to the full beam extended swim platform and great array of water toys. The skylounge gives way to a shaded aft deck, wet bar and additional alfresco dining option. For an intimate escape, forward of the pilot house, guests may enjoy a cozy seating space, with idyllic views.
- Beam (m)
- Draft (m)
- Water deposit (lit)
- Fuel deposit (lit)
- Engine Type
- 4024 HP / 3001kW
- Additional info
- ACCOMMODATION : Main Deck: One large suite located on the main deck with king size bed, en suite bathroom including Jacuzzi and shower room, and walk-in wardrobe. One twin guest cabin with en-suite bathroom and a Pullman berth. Lower deck: Two VIP guest suites with en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi. Two twin guest cabins with en-suite bathrooms and a Pullman berth in each. Upper deck: One VIP guest suite with king size bed and en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi and shower room. Small gym area with static bicycle, stepper and free weights.
- GENERAL AMENITIES : LCD monitors, Home theatre systems and AV surround system in all staterooms and salons. CD/DVD/MP3 player, digital receiver, I-Pod, infrared controller, play station 3 console game. Apple TV 1080p in the main salon. XBOX One.Wii. Bow thruster, four stabilizers (zero speed), three ice, makers, water-maker, laundry facilities, BBQ and Jacuzzi on sun deck, day head on main deck, safe-box in suite of owner, VIP suite and Captains quarters. Air-conditioning throughout. Change of Class 2011, from ABS to Bureau Veritas. Total repaint in 2015.
- TENDER & TOYS : 1 x 6,2m Scanner with 230hp inboard engine Stayer turbo Diesel. 1 x 4,2m Zodiac with 50hp outboard engine Evinrude. 1 x Yamaha FX 1800hp cruiser wave-runner three-seater. 1 x Yamaha VX 1100hp cruiser wave-runner two-seater. 2 x Paddle boards. Water ski equipment. Fly board. Wake board. Ride wake surf cwb. Tubes. Banana. Swimming pool. Fishing and snorkeling equipment. Rendezvous diving only.
- CREW : 11
- Standard Inventory
- Engine, Hot Water, Autopilot, Outboard, Pillow Cases, Sheets, Pillows, Blankets, Refrigerator, Loud speakers, CD player, G.P.S., V.H.F., Light house book, Pilot book, Charts, Speakers, Swimming ladder, Horseshoe Buoys, Fenders, Log/speed, Sounder, Dinghy, Windlass, Anchor, Bimini, Sprayhood, Mainsail, Genoa, First Aid Kit, Fire extinguishers, Radar Reflector, Safety Harnesses, Black balls, Life jacket junior, Life jackets, Life raft