Crewed Sailing Catamaran | Length: 18.90 m | Built: 2011
- Lagoon 620 Catamaran is available for private crewed yacht charters throughout Greece. Built in 2010/2011 at CNB shipyard, a division of Groupe Bénéteau, Nova is the flagship of the Lagoon range of cruising catamarans designed by architects Marc Van Peteghem and Vincent Lauriot Prévost. An impeccably designed catamaran with original art works by famous artists decorating her interior and an award winning chef preparing the meals, Nova can comfortably accommodate up to 8 passengers in double hulled luxury! The Captain and the crew of the Nova look forward to offering you an unforgettable Greek sailing experience.
- Beam (m)
- Draft (m)
- Water deposit (lit)
- Fuel deposit (lit)
- Engine Type
- 2 x 150 HP
- Additional info
- ACCOMMODATION: 8 guests in: one Master cabin with en suite bathroom and private lounge with direct access to the cockpit, 2 guest cabins with double beds and independent en suite bathrooms and 1 guest cabin with 2 bunk beds, desk, and independant en suite bathroom
- GENERAL AMENITIES: TV/DVD home cinema in saloon, TV/DVD and audio system in guest cabins, BOSE indoor audio system, outdoor audio system, generator, inverter, 220V power sockets, water maker, full A/C , WIFI internet access onboard
- TENDER & TOYS: 4.70 m dinghy with 60 HP outboard Yamaha engine Snorklling equipment, Fishing rods, Kayak - Tube, Water skiing(adults and kids), Paddle Board, Wake Board, floating mats, knee board.
- CREW: Consisting of 3: Skipper & Chef and Hostess in separate compartments
- Standard Inventory
- Engine, Hot Water, Autopilot, Outboard, Pillow Cases, Sheets, Pillows, Blankets, Refrigerator, Loud speakers, CD player, G.P.S., V.H.F., Light house book, Pilot book, Charts, Speakers, Swimming ladder, Horseshoe Buoys, Fenders, Log/speed, Sounder, Dinghy, Windlass, Anchor, Bimini, Sprayhood, Mainsail, Genoa, First Aid Kit, Fire extinguishers, Radar Reflector, Safety Harnesses, Black balls, Life jacket junior, Life jackets, Life raft