Crewed Sailing Monohull | Length: 20.82 m | Built: 2011
- Opus 68 is available for private charters throughout the Greek islands. Bring together world renowned naval architect Bill Dixon, the foremost interior designer of Germany Alv Kintscher and the excellent build quality by Brune Yachtbau and what you get is Helene, a unique Opus 68 aluminum ketch - a hugely impressive vessel by standards of anybody. Helene is a beautiful boat offering luxurious accommodation for groups of 7, in 1 master cabin with one double & one single bed and 2 double guest cabins. All air-conditioned with en-suite facilities. Spacious outdoor lounging is offered in her two cockpit areas aft and mishap while after dark entertainment is complimented by her inner saloon area with TV and DVD system, laptop and internet connection. Helene is a maxi cruiser in every sense of the word offering supreme luxury, privacy and the chance to visit the Greek islands in ultimate style.
- Beam (m)
- Draft (m)
- Water deposit (lit)
- Fuel deposit (lit)
- Engine Type
- Perkins 225hp diesel
- Additional info
- ACCOMMODATION: 7 guests in: 1 master cabin with one double & one single bed and 2 double guest cabins, all air-conditioned with en suite facilities.
- GENERAL AMENITIES: Fully Air Conditioned, TV/DVD, Audio System, Onboard WiFi Internet Access, Water maker, Generator, 220V sockets , Deck Shower, Swim Platform
- TENDER & TOYS: Williams 323 Skipper Operated Tender. Water Toys: ring, tubes, snorkel gear, wakeboard, floating mats, beach games
- CREW: Crew consisting of 2: Skipper & Cook/hostess in separate compartments.
- Standard Inventory
- Engine, Hot Water, Autopilot, Outboard, Pillow Cases, Sheets, Pillows, Blankets, Refrigerator, Loud speakers, CD player, G.P.S., V.H.F., Light house book, Pilot book, Charts, Speakers, Swimming ladder, Horseshoe Buoys, Fenders, Log/speed, Sounder, Dinghy, Windlass, Anchor, Bimini, Sprayhood, Mainsail, Genoa, First Aid Kit, Fire extinguishers, Radar Reflector, Safety Harnesses, Black balls, Life jacket junior, Life jackets, Life raft