Crewed Motor Boat | Length: 17.68 m | Built: 2001/2016
- An Azimut 58, quite popular motor yacht in this category, is based in Greece. She has 2 MTU engines propelling her to 24 knots cruising and up to 32kn maximum speed. Her fuel consumption at lower speed is around 240 lt/h plus any generator use, but weather and waves dependent. Suitable for families, small groups, or couples, She can guarantee a wonderful yacht charter cruise around greek waters.
- Beam (m)
- Draft (m)
- Water deposit (lit)
- Fuel deposit (lit)
- Engine Type
- MTU 756 X 2
- Additional info
- ACCOMMODATION: One Master cabin, one VIP cabin, and one cabin with twin beds. En suite facilities in all cabins.
- GENERAL AMENITIES: TV, DVD and CD players in all cabins. TV, DVD, Hi-Fi in salon.
- TENDER & TOYS: One tender 3,6m with 35hp outboard, jet ski, water ski, banana, tubes, and snorkeling equipment.
- Standard Inventory
- Engine, Hot Water, Autopilot, Outboard, Pillow Cases, Sheets, Pillows, Blankets, Refrigerator, Loud speakers, CD player, G.P.S., V.H.F., Light house book, Pilot book, Charts, Speakers, Swimming ladder, Horseshoe Buoys, Fenders, Log/speed, Sounder, Dinghy, Windlass, Anchor, Bimini, Sprayhood, Mainsail, Genoa, First Aid Kit, Fire extinguishers, Radar Reflector, Safety Harnesses, Black balls, Life jacket junior, Life jackets, Life raft