Golden Yacht 129
Crewed Motor Boat | Length: 39.32 m | Built: 2011
- The sleek, lustrous and masculine Golden Yacht 129 is based in Athens Marina, the perfect location for accessing the historic and edgy city of Athens, or exploring the Saronic Gulf and Cyclades Islands. This superior superyacht was awarded Best Power Yacht 24-40 meters in 2011 by the International Super Yachts Society. She features two decks and a flybridge: the flybridge donning a capacious solarium where you can lounge in the sunshine as you cruise the Mediterranean at 24 knots. Built in 2011, the yacht has everything its 12 guests could possibly require. On the main deck, you are spoilt for choice with a seating area and solarium at either end of the yacht. The interior of this sensational yacht is a beautiful combination of wooden and sandy tones with cream textile decor. You can expect the latest technology on board, with a surround sound system and 50” Apple TV, as well as a Blu-ray and DVD player. Music can be played from any device required with the CD/MP3 and iPod docking station and gamers can compete against each other on the PS3 and PS4! She boasts five luxurious cabins on the lower deck; a master cabin, a VIP cabin, a double cabin and two twin cabins (each with a pullman bed). The cabins are lit with subtle and delicate lighting, accentuating the elegance of these state-of-the-art bedrooms. All five are fitted with immaculate en suite bathrooms. The five-member crew are accommodated separately. The yacht includes a large variety of water sport equipment, including water skis, seabobs, tubes, a waverunner, a wakeboard and a three seater jet ski! She also comes with fishing equipment and a tender for transporting guests to mainland and island coasts.
- Beam (m)
- Draft (m)
- Water deposit (lit)
- Fuel deposit (lit)
- Engine Type
- 2000 HP, Diesel MTU
- Additional info
- ACCOMMODATION: One suite on the lower deck with king size bed. Two cabins with queen size beds on the lower deck. Two cabins with twin beds on the lower deck with a Pullman berth in each. En-suite facilities in all cabins.
- GENERAL AMENITIES: LCD Monitors, Home Cinema System and AV surround system in all staterooms and salons. CD/DVD/Blue Ray/mp3 player, PS3, PS4, Satellite receivers, ios devices compatibility, Airplay, Apple tv, I pads.
- TENDER & TOYS: 1 x 5,3m ZAR tender with 140hp outboard. 1 x Kawasaki 3 seat jet ski. 1 x Sea bob. Water ski equipment. Wake board. Tubes. 1 x Stand up paddle. Fishing and snorkeling equipment. Fly board upon request. Rendezvous diving only.
- Standard Inventory
- Engine, Hot Water, Autopilot, Outboard, Pillow Cases, Sheets, Pillows, Blankets, Refrigerator, Loud speakers, CD player, G.P.S., V.H.F., Light house book, Pilot book, Charts, Speakers, Swimming ladder, Horseshoe Buoys, Fenders, Log/speed, Sounder, Dinghy, Windlass, Anchor, Bimini, Sprayhood, Mainsail, Genoa, First Aid Kit, Fire extinguishers, Radar Reflector, Safety Harnesses, Black balls, Life jacket junior, Life jackets, Life raft